Estate Probate Attorney
What are Probate Services
Probate is the legal process through which the deceased’s estate is distributed to heirs and any debt is paid off to creditors. Emily Latiolais can advise the executors, heirs, and beneficiaries of an estate on how to settle the final affairs of your lost loved one. It is a sensitive time, allow Emily Latiolais to make things easier. Some common tasks we assist with during probate include:
- Identifying and securing estate assets
- Determining the solvency of the estate
- Transferring assets to appropriate heirs
- Opening an estate, also known as a Succession
- Acquiring certified letters of administration or executorship
- Obtaining a Judgment of Possession.
If your loved one has recently passed, Emily Latiolais is easy to talk to for this difficult conversation. Whether you have a will to probate or if your loved one died without a will, Emily can offer you knowledgeable advice and skill through this process.
Wills | Living Wills | Power of Attorney | Healthcare Power of Attorney
Probate of Successions/Estates | Trusts | Pet Trusts